How Best To Use These Oils:
- There are many, many ways to use our Essential Oils, here are just a few...
- Oil Burners - One of the most popular ways is using them with an oil burner. Adding a few drops to your oil burner will create a lasting beautiful aroma, you can also mix oils to create your own smell.
- Bath - Adding a few drops of our oils to your bath creates a heavenly, natural and pure aroma, and is proven to be a highly effective way to get the most out of essential oils.
- Massage - Our oils are strong, so please do not use them directly on your skin. Adding a few drops to a carrier oils (such as Grapeseed oil), and then massaging it onto your forehead, palms, neck, back, feet or other affected areas work wonders.
- Making your own - Many of you like to create your own soaps, candles, and beauty products, and these oils are perfect for that. They are of therapeutic grade, natural, pure, and all hand-made in the UK, making them ideal for you creative souls out there who make your own products.
- Others - Other popular ways apart from the above include, diffusers, on your pillow at night, meditation, car air fresheners, and steam/saunas.