Benefits of diffusing essential oils:
- Clears the air of dust and bacteria
- Opens the airways
- Affects mood
- Absorbed easily by the body
How Best To Use These Oils:
- Oil Burners - One of the most popular ways is using them with an oil burner. Adding a few drops to your oil burner will create a lasting beautiful aroma, you can also mix oils to create your own smell.
- Bath - Adding a few drops of our oils to your bath creates a heavenly, natural and pure aroma, and is proven to be a highly effective way to get the most out of essential oils.
- Massage - Our oils are strong, so please do not use them directly on your skin. Adding a few drops to a carrier oils (such as Grapeseed oil), and then massaging it onto your forehead, palms, neck, back, feet or other affected areas work wonders.
- Making your own - Many of you like to create your own soaps, candles, and beauty products, and these oils are perfect for that. They are of therapeutic grade, natural, pure, and all hand-made in the UK, making them ideal for you creative souls out there who make your own products.
- Others - Other popular ways apart from the above include, diffusers, on your pillow at night, meditation, car air fresheners, and steam/saunas.
- Do not use essential oils internally.
- Do not apply directly to the skin; always dilute with a carrier oil.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
- Use only pure essential oils; avoid synthetic fragrances.
- Avoid prolonged exposure without ventilation.
- Store essential oils and carrier oils properly to avoid degradation and rancidity.